Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ramadan Karrem!! in Saudi Arabia!




Ramadan Karrem!


I was trying to resettle in a alien land.
Unknown and unrellated.

Somehow , By HIS Grace, I have reset myself.
Here , you have to stay at your toes..

But, as more i stay here, the more I have started to Love This Great Islamic Country.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..

My next door , neighbour , a Saudi Gentleman, a Very Loving and Family man, he would bring regularily food for me, during the Iftar, in The Ramadan..

I too, being alone, could not do much.
Sometimes I would prepare Cake, out of Cake Mix, I feel , that was easier for me.

Day before yesterday, I received  Grand Iftar Party.

I made a cake , out of the Ready Mix...


Today, I was , Very Pleased to Receive, a Well Decorated Cake, which I have pictured , from
my daughter in Law.. Unknown and different..
But Language of Love and Affection has No Barriers!!


I have started loving This Great Islamic Nation....

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia....

Great People ....Great Country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment