Monday, November 29, 2010

Edmond City Hospital, Butwal

Finally I land down to Butwal, it's the first plain, after you descend down from The Mountain Top Tansen, uukaalo, in Nepali!

I wanted to go to Tansen and hand over the keys, as promised to Great Company Secretary of LMC, Parbhas, so I called The Chairperson , Gopal Pokhrel, just to seek an appointment.

He was at Kathmandu, as I called him he said. I informed him about my intention.
But , although he is a chairperson, he behaved like a safai wallah...
(Need not to clarify more).

I then called the great CS, Nirdosh, he was after me, so that I hand over the keys of my residence at Tansen, i declined, said, i desire to handover the keys only to GP Pokhrel, personally, asked me to inform me POK's arrivel..
Nirdosh was not willing to understand!!
God Bless!

I was a bit tied and unhappy today, after loosing a like's earning!

There were few patients in the OPD today.
I went for my lunch at 12.30, my hotelier, bahuri was busy, so i had to go back without any food.
As I lay down in my residence, in the carpet, i fell asleep.
As I got up, a thought came into my mind... what would happen if I die just now??

How would come to claim my dead body??

I found only 3 friends ... Dr Mohan Singh, Raju Bhaiya, Vishal & Bijan Bhai......

I got scared..
Got up, went back to the hospital, Edmonston City Hospital.

I was blessed by SRI GURUDEV>>
I got the first surgery, this month, mangsir, a appendicectomy..

I asked for admitting the patient, informed the OT and asked them to call the anaesthetist, Dr Luxmi Pathak, she is like my daughter.. takes care of me!!

The surgery was good, but the surgical assistant was 'Real Jocker'..
There is Bhai Bhatija Waad here, so quantity is there, quality is less.

Got the surgery done, became dark, as i returned back home.
On the way back got some green peas for my dinner..

No electricity.. Pitch dark all around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment