Monday, May 16, 2011

Life's Events!!! Incidents & Co Incidents!!! The Effect of Legality on Gender Basis!

I was trying to rethink and reanalyse one's life!!

I am close and friendly with the following friends, I am not naming them, as I do not have their permission to publically name them, but I am citing an example for illustration purposes only!!


My Closest friend, Mr (X), same as my age, known him from the last 14/15 years, nothing in common, he is a Supreme Court Lawyer, in active practice, a person from far away another state, West Bengal, we together share many things, habbits, way of life etc. He had a family, his only son is same age as my younger son, his estranged wife a English Professor, in a renouned Kolkatta College, her back ground is a renouned Bengali Politician, State Office Bearer, of Congress, but the lady did not wanted to continue with my friend. Why, I asked her? She replied, actually Mr(X), is a good person, but we together do not go far !!!
Both of them contested a legal war for the last 12 years, gained, nothing, wasted time, energy, and of course hard earned money!!! End of the day, both seperated, the lady managed to get a huge financial compensation, including whole of the money that my friend had earned, a house, car and support of the son life time!!
End result, my friend became more and more absorbed in legal practice, his behaviour became a difficult one, with no friends. he turned himself into a Legal Recluse!!!He did not remarry, although 13 years have passed by!!

Second friend, Mr(Y), a qualified IT Post Grad Professional, working in The US. He did not have any children! He after marrying, had left for a greener future to The US and had got a job in a MNC! 6 figures job! He was happy & thanked GOD for His Blessings.
Things went wrong after 2 years of married life! The wife did not wanted to stay at the In Laws place, and the poor husband could not take away the wife with him, to The US.
The wife started legal proceedings against the husband and his family! IPC 498A, 323, 506, 504 many other legal sections were invoked. The husband had to come back from the US to fight & protect his parents!
In the end, after loosing his US job, money and social status , this friend has become a activist, he although won all the legal cases against him, although it took only 19 years to fight the legal battle!
He has started a NGO, namely Parivaar Suruksha Sangha, has invested his left over money ,and built a ashram in haridwar for similar persons, wants to come back to New Delhi, to fight for the ammendment of Section 498A IPC and other rellated newer laws. Even after 20 years, he did not remarry!!

Third friend, Mr (Z), a Orthopaedic Surgeon, from a Well known renouned Royal family of Nepal. A Mr Clean one, has/had a kid of 8 years. This gentleman studied in India, did his Post Grad in Orthopaedics from a renouned Indian Institute. Professionally and other wise a decent, soft spoken and gentleman. He too, like my previous friends was a faithful and honest familyman.
He in a shrot period of 9 years time had earned enough , so that he had purchased a good flat in Kathmandu in the name of his wife! Only fault of his was, he was far away from kathmandu for his job.
Out of blue, one day his wife came to him, accompanied with a lawyer, said she wants a divorce, and she got it, in the settlement, she took all the earnings and the house at Kathmandu!! My friend, quite younger than me, is in psychological shock!

Fourth friend, Mr (A), he too was a Computer IT professional from WB, but working in Mumbai. His inlaws , used to stay along with him, out of no reason, which one can comprehend reasonabily, things strained so much, Criminal & Civil suits are in progress, has reached upto The Supreme Court, but lifes lost, no job, legal expence added, so many troubles added. All lost for both of them.

Fifth myself, same story, womenisering, at the end to save the left out family status, lost every thing i had earned in my life time of 54 years, my only earning of 2 hospitals, test tube baby centre , the plots and cars and all the materialistic things. I becoming and living a life of destitute, added with the burden of supporting both of my sons, although i earn so little after my illness of Brain Tumor, (which is less for myself), but By HIS Grace, I shall fight back. Shall win, but for what gains. 28 cases were instigated against myself, my faithful driver & a faithful friend (although he happened to be from my inlaws side). I gave up every thing, i have become a pauper, but relieved, but I know By HIS Grace, i would regain again!!

I am writing this not as a comment against any person, but as a whole, to the society, why such events are happening, which are devastating, and the draconian laws which have been made without giving much thoughts should be reassesed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment