Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gorakhpur... My Motherland, my work place , i really Miss!!

I had a Great Experience of Oneness today!


As usual, as you are out of your country and no one to know and support you.
It gives a Bad experience..
Suddenly, you are called from your Motherland!

I really cannot express, the sentiment.
Only can appreciate..

I got two emails from two different patients , from India..

One from Patna.

Another from Gorakhpur.

Both , the medical things , i am not discussing, because of the patient's interest..

But, all the way, far away, a surgeon, forgotten, i presume, but actually, still alive in the
memories of my fellow people.

They just called me to consult, as to what should be actually done for the two patients?

I felt so nice..
This is The Sentimental Attachement i have with my Patients..
God is Great..
This cannot be purchased by any cost...


Thank you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment